The Warming Hut

Welcome to the Warming Hut. This is my family, my husband the ski instructor, my daughter the snow bunny, my son the downhill dude and myself the ski patrol. We thank you for visiting our corner of the world. Enjoy your day--we will!!

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

We are LOA!!

We were just told that we are LOA by our agency...this is the next step to Ryan! I am waiting for the Fed Ex truck to appear...no ha ha not with Ryan but with the paperwork which says we accept him as our child. Then we wait for our TA which is travel approval! We are probably looking at traveling to China in 4-5 weeks! Yikes!!

5 comments:

Henrietta said...

WHOOPEE !!!!!!!!!!!!
Ryan, Gammie is so happy that you are almost here!

Unknown said...

Exciting!!!!!

Mama Darling said...

Oh my!!!!! He'll be here before we know it!!!!!So glad things are moving right along:)

Unknown said...

I can't wait to hear about your adventure! Who will be going to China to pick him up?

Mommy Spice said...

Yay!!!! I love the name Ryan too!! So excited for you guys!