This is the newest member of our family!! He is still in China and we will be able to go get him in 2-4 months! He is 20 months old right now. He is sitting in his favorite toy and loves to make it beep(you can see his right hand on the horn)!! We are all so excited!! I know I have left a lot out but I will catch everyone up as soon as I can! His Chinese name is Dang, Yun Lun --so his name will be ??? Yunlun Mitchell!! This has all happened so quickly after 3 and a half years of waiting that we don't even have a boy name figured out!! I will post more as soon as I know more. Snow Bunny by the way is so excited to have a baby brother!! YIPPEE!! YAH!! YIPPEE!! YAH!!!
Monday, December 7, 2009
It's a boy!!
This is the newest member of our family!! He is still in China and we will be able to go get him in 2-4 months! He is 20 months old right now. He is sitting in his favorite toy and loves to make it beep(you can see his right hand on the horn)!! We are all so excited!! I know I have left a lot out but I will catch everyone up as soon as I can! His Chinese name is Dang, Yun Lun --so his name will be ??? Yunlun Mitchell!! This has all happened so quickly after 3 and a half years of waiting that we don't even have a boy name figured out!! I will post more as soon as I know more. Snow Bunny by the way is so excited to have a baby brother!! YIPPEE!! YAH!! YIPPEE!! YAH!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Whoopee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have another adorable grandchild ... looks like he laughs a lot... and has a mischievous glint in those beautiful eyes Can't wait to cuddle that sweet, sweet baby.
CONGRATS!!! I'm so excited for you guys...he's adorable!
Congratulations!!!!! I can't wait to hear more. I know you are SOOO excited. He's a real cutie!!!
Awww, he's adorable! Can't wait to hear all the details and meet him! Marisa has a friend to play with that's close in her age!! yipee!!
Post a Comment