The Warming Hut

Welcome to the Warming Hut. This is my family, my husband the ski instructor, my daughter the snow bunny, my son the downhill dude and myself the ski patrol. We thank you for visiting our corner of the world. Enjoy your day--we will!!

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Circus!!

The Circus was sooo much fun! Snow Bunny had a great time, she has been excited for the last week waiting to go! We all really enjoyed it. This is a picture of the Bengal tigers performing. Wow is all I can say...
The horses were beautiful and so amazing. Not to mention the people who flew all over them, while at a full gallop.

Cotton candy and a circus . It just goes together. There was so much going on, I could not begin to put up enough pictures. Everything I thought a circus would be!!


Did I say how very excited she was? On the way home we asked her what her favorite part was , her answwer was "all of it!!!" It really was fun family entertainment!!



2 comments:

Henrietta said...

Looks like great fun! Hey, I want that red hat!

New format looks awesome!

Team Mom said...

Everyone just loves a circus!