

Today is Snow Bunnies first day of school! She was equally excited and apprehensive. She looked great and picked out her own outfit, told me how she wanted her hair. She knew exactly what she wanted.

This is her classroom and her desk. Her teacher was great and everything is grooving right along.

The obligatory picture on the front porch!!!! I am so proud of her!!
4 comments:
Hey, just catching up on my blog reading. I've missed so much! Looks like y'all have been having a great summer. I'm so glad SB is excited about school! She's a cute as a button. Love the new kitten, too.
I meant "as cute as a button!"
So glad the first day of school went well! She looks great! Very cute "first day of school" outfit!
I can't believe our girls are all in school now. Snow Bunny looks like such a big girl! Her teacher looks so sweet. I'm sure this will be a wonderful year for Snow Bunny.
Is Cheerleader at the same school?
Post a Comment