The Warming Hut

Welcome to the Warming Hut. This is my family, my husband the ski instructor, my daughter the snow bunny, my son the downhill dude and myself the ski patrol. We thank you for visiting our corner of the world. Enjoy your day--we will!!

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Our dog Lexie

This is a picture from when Lexie and Rocky were both fun and energetic puppies! They loved to play together.
This is a picture of our beautiful Lexie playing in the snow. She loved the snow and really enjoyed playing in it. She loved the outdoors, we used to go on a lot of hikes.
On Saturday lexie passed away in her sleep. She was 12 years old, so she had a long and healthy life. She was in no pain, she fell asleep in the back yard under the stars.
We will miss her dearly, but we hold onto the knowledge that she is in Heaven.

3 comments:

Team Mom said...

We are so sorry for your loss. Lexi was super sweet and so good to let CL love on her. Your family is in our prayers.

Mama Darling said...

I'm so sorry about Lexi. I know she was very special to you. It great that you have so many pictures and good memories of her.

Mommy Spice said...

I would call you right now, but I would break down in tears. I so know how you feel. These dogs are such wonderful blessings in our lives and I know she brought so much joy to your family. Please know that you guys are in my thoughts today.