
They are HOME!!!! Cheerleader and Snow Bunny and both of our families were there to meet the arrival of the newest member of our play group!!

She is just adorable!!

We all wore red white and blue to welcome them home to the USA. I can see these girls turning into the best of friends...

Deshing Darling is loving being a big sister!! We are so glad they are home and happy and safe. They all looked amazing, especially when you consider they had been flying for 25 hours!!!
2 comments:
I wish we could have been there!! I'm so glad you guys made it though.
Thank you so much for making our "coming home" so wonderful!!! It was great seeing you. Thanks for taking the pictures. Hope you don't mind that I stole them for my blog. LOL Can't wait to see you again!!! The girls are going to have so much fun.
Post a Comment