The Warming Hut

Welcome to the Warming Hut. This is my family, my husband the ski instructor, my daughter the snow bunny, my son the downhill dude and myself the ski patrol. We thank you for visiting our corner of the world. Enjoy your day--we will!!

Thursday, July 19, 2007

There was a wedding!!

This is Gammie and Papa at the beautiful wedding in Hawaii!! This was the reason we went to Hawaii!! R and G live in Hawaii soooo..... therefore a wedding in Hawaii. Did I say how beautiful it was??? ha ha When Snow bunny saw the bride and groom arrive we couldn't hold her back!! I mean this is a REAL princess!! And trust me G did indeed look and act like a real Princess. Here is a picture of my cousin R and his new bride G!! We are all so excited for her to be officially a part of the family!! I mean every family needs a Princess!!
The hike we took in the jungle was so pretty, I had to add this shot of the bamboo forest. Huge bamboo that just went on and on.

1 comment:

Mommy Spice said...

A wedding in Hawaii....wow!