The Warming Hut

Welcome to the Warming Hut. This is my family, my husband the ski instructor, my daughter the snow bunny, my son the downhill dude and myself the ski patrol. We thank you for visiting our corner of the world. Enjoy your day--we will!!

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Jungles and waterfalls!

Snow bunny and I really enjoyed the hike! And the waterfall was gorgeous!!
Hawaii is a stunning place!!
You want to talk jungle. We were looking at this and wondering how people could have ever gotten through this with just a machete!!

2 comments:

Mama Darling said...

Wow! These pictures are beautiful. We didn't take a hike through the jungle when we were there. We took the easy way out and viewed it from a helicopter. Well, it was easy until I got motion sickness , then it wasn't so much fun, but still beautiful. lol

Mommy Spice said...

Oh wow. I can see by the look on Snow Bunny's face that she's enjoying the hike. I don't think I could do the hike or the helicopter...but I did ride a horse in the pineapple orchards.