The Warming Hut

Welcome to the Warming Hut. This is my family, my husband the ski instructor, my daughter the snow bunny, my son the downhill dude and myself the ski patrol. We thank you for visiting our corner of the world. Enjoy your day--we will!!

Friday, June 22, 2007

The little things!

Snow bunny has learned the thrill of moving your body so that the swing goes higher by yourself!! Look mommy I can go higher!!!
Look mommy I can lean way back and everything looks upside down!! So ski instructor says yah you go snow bunny---while she thinks oh please don't fall!!!!
We went to a blueberry picking farm the other day with the our good friends and had a blast! It was pretty warm but lots of fun!! I think snow bunny ate a lot more than went into her bucket!! Quarter back picked a whole bucket(and the buckets were pretty big). Running back helped us a bunch by keeping track of snow bunny and cheerleader they were quite the busy girls!!
So we have lots of nummy blueberries for a while!!! And we all had a blast!!!

3 comments:

PandaMom said...

Looks so incredibly FUN!

Mommy Spice said...

Looks like fun!! I want to go sometime.

I love the first picture of Ski Bunny swinging! Spicy Girl still doesn't have the hang of swinging on her own yet. We need more practice.

Mama Darling said...

Love your blog pictures. Snow bunny is such a cutie and obviously has a mind of her own. Glad you had a good time. I think DD would like to do this, too.