The Warming Hut

Welcome to the Warming Hut. This is my family, my husband the ski instructor, my daughter the snow bunny, my son the downhill dude and myself the ski patrol. We thank you for visiting our corner of the world. Enjoy your day--we will!!

Sunday, June 10, 2007

Snow bunny and Cheer leader at recital!!

The girls had a blast at ballet recital! It was a big deal and they had a blast!!! By the way they were all so adorable! They danced to the cuddle cub song! Coach had his hands full keeping two little ballerinas busy before their performance!! Before going on stage we had a few big fun hugs!! Tutus were bopping!! The girls did great!!

3 comments:

Mommy Spice said...

Oh how cute! I wish I could have seen them in person!!

BTW, we are meeting local this week and Panda-mom's next Monday. I suggested Wax. park in hopes that it's shady and somewhat cool in the morning.

Team Mom said...

I am so proud of our "Cuddle Cubs"! They did their very best up on stage. A big thanks for all of your help. Looking forward to next year & tap shoes!

Mama Darling said...

They are adorable!!! Well, they always are, but this was reaallllly cute!