Welcome to The Warming Hut!! Our escape from the cold and crazy world. Our family includes my dear husband the ski instructor, my beautiful and energetic daughter the snow bunny, my son the downhill dude and myself the ski patrol! I look forward to sharing the many magical moments in our world!!!
The Warming Hut
Welcome to the Warming Hut. This is my family, my husband the ski instructor, my daughter the snow bunny, my son the downhill dude and myself the ski patrol. We thank you for visiting our corner of the world. Enjoy your day--we will!!
Monday, December 18, 2006
Decorating cookies with friends
First thing before frosting or sprinkles---moms grab your cameras!! Matching brown eyed girls T shirts and five anxious girls.
I love you too Ski Patrol, but I think their eyes are actually more on the BROWN side instead of the blue. Maybe you could check Snow Bunny's and see. (I am sooooo laughing out loud right now and I can see your facial expression saying, "Very funny.") HA!
3 comments:
We sure had fun today. You may want to check the t-shirt saying... Brown eyed...not blue. Hee-Hee.
They just don't make them any cuter! Snow bunny appears to have everything under control.
I love you too Ski Patrol, but I think their eyes are actually more on the BROWN side instead of the blue. Maybe you could check Snow Bunny's and see. (I am sooooo laughing out loud right now and I can see your facial expression saying, "Very funny.") HA!
Post a Comment