The Warming Hut

Welcome to the Warming Hut. This is my family, my husband the ski instructor, my daughter the snow bunny, my son the downhill dude and myself the ski patrol. We thank you for visiting our corner of the world. Enjoy your day--we will!!

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Christmas Party

We had our annual Christmas party for the girls and it was a blast. This year the party was at The Warming Hut. The girls exchanged dollar presents and had a great time. I really enjoy our monday play group, the moms and girls are all just priceless. We really have a great time! Snow Bunny did a great job sharing all of her toys, I was very proud.
Gammie came up to the big city from her country home to enjoy all of the giggles and laughter! Thanks for taking all the great group photos Gammie!!!

3 comments:

PandaMom said...

Perfect! Perfect! Perfect!!!!!! We couldn't have done it any better! I love all of your names! So fun and very proud of you for joining in!! WOOHOOOOO!!

Mommy Spice said...

Yay!! I am so excited. I will put you on my link! I love the names!!

Mama Darling said...

Yipee! You're hooked! Great pictures...especially the one of snow bunny and Gammie. Love your name choice.