The Warming Hut

Welcome to the Warming Hut. This is my family, my husband the ski instructor, my daughter the snow bunny, my son the downhill dude and myself the ski patrol. We thank you for visiting our corner of the world. Enjoy your day--we will!!

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

July catch up!

Snow bunny has been in gymnastics for a year now. Today was her last class. She has learned so much and she had some great coaches!! She wants to take a break and we thought that was a great idea. She said maybe soccer next?!
Dad and sb have been out catching frogs at night. She is a great frog catcher, then they release them into the front flower beds. I think they just hop home because we never see them again...

Our next door neighbor G comes over and hangs out every now and then. Sb always has a blast. And G is a great dancer!!


SB got a doll who poops and pees!! Yep she thought it was great for about 3 days!!! ha ha ha She has decided that her husband will change all of the diapers.!!



Yesterday we had a fun pajama day!! Played games allll day and never took off our pjs!! I can't think of the last time I played that many games. It is so much fun to watch her clever brain work!! I can't believe Kindergarten is less than a month away!! WOW!! She goes from I am excited to I want to stay with mommie!!




2 comments:

PandaMom said...

Ballet and frog-catching??? How do those two go together?! Had so much fun with you today!! ; )

Henrietta said...

Nothing like a good pj day!!!
SB ... if you catch any frogs at Gammie's house do not, I repeat, NOT, bring them to Gammie! lol