Welcome to The Warming Hut!! Our escape from the cold and crazy world. Our family includes my dear husband the ski instructor, my beautiful and energetic daughter the snow bunny, my son the downhill dude and myself the ski patrol! I look forward to sharing the many magical moments in our world!!!
The Warming Hut
Welcome to the Warming Hut. This is my family, my husband the ski instructor, my daughter the snow bunny, my son the downhill dude and myself the ski patrol. We thank you for visiting our corner of the world. Enjoy your day--we will!!
Saturday, March 28, 2009
We will love you forever day!!!
We had a blast ice skating--this is what snow bunny really wanted to do for our forever family day this year!!
Then of course we had to get another build a bear!! We got one last year and she still loves it, and remembers that she got it on our forever family day!!
I am so glad you showed all of the forever photos. It was wonderful seeing the progressive years. I laughed, I cried and cried some more ... thank you for sharing such a beautiful journey.
4 comments:
I am so glad you showed all of the forever photos. It was wonderful seeing the progressive years. I laughed, I cried and cried some more ... thank you for sharing such a beautiful journey.
Happy Forever Family Day! Love seeing all the pictures! I have a great idea! Why don't we start a Forever Friend Day!?!?!!!!!
Awwww, Happy Family Day!! Looks like you gals had a blast! I remember meeting you just weeks before you traveled to China. Wow!
Happy Forever Family Day! So glad your family's special day went so well! =)
Post a Comment