The Warming Hut

Welcome to the Warming Hut. This is my family, my husband the ski instructor, my daughter the snow bunny, my son the downhill dude and myself the ski patrol. We thank you for visiting our corner of the world. Enjoy your day--we will!!

Friday, February 13, 2009

Gammies book signing!!

We went to visit Gammie and Papa last week-end. Gammie had another book signing!! We had a blast! A very cute book store in her home town. We are so proud of our Gammie and can't wait for her new book!!! hint hint Love you gammie and we are very proud of you!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Team Mom said...

Wow! I did not know I knew a real author! What kind of books does she write?

PandaMom said...

Is she famous!!!??? I never knew she was an author! What did she write? TELL US!!!! ; )

Team Mom said...

Been reading the book, GREAT! I feel that I realy know "The People"!