The Warming Hut

Welcome to the Warming Hut. This is my family, my husband the ski instructor, my daughter the snow bunny, my son the downhill dude and myself the ski patrol. We thank you for visiting our corner of the world. Enjoy your day--we will!!

Thursday, October 9, 2008

More Elegant day and cousins!

Here is snow bunny at elegant day at MDO.
A couple of week-ends ago we went to the ranch Y and had a great time with the cousins!! Gammies took care of the little ones and the dads and mommie helped with some ranch work. Time to get everything ready for hunting season!!

3 comments:

Henrietta said...

Elegant day! That's not only adorable but a great learning experience. White tablecloth, candles ... really clever idea. Loved it!

Mommy Spice said...

I loved Elegant Day!! I can't believe y'all are on E now. I'm dieing to know who S.B.'s teacher is. She looks adorable!!

PandaMom said...

Hey girls!!! Just doing some catching up with y'all! Looks SB is growing fast and doing well. Love your fluffy new kitty! ; )