The Warming Hut

Welcome to the Warming Hut. This is my family, my husband the ski instructor, my daughter the snow bunny, my son the downhill dude and myself the ski patrol. We thank you for visiting our corner of the world. Enjoy your day--we will!!

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Favorites this last six months!

This is snow bunnies favorite pajamas. She wears them every night and they get washed every other day. This has been going on since the day she got them from Gammie about 6 months ago!!
This is her favorite dress, if it is clean she is wearing it! I wash it at least every other day!!
This is snow bunny when I ask her if she is tired!! No way mom I am wide awake!! See!!!

2 comments:

Henrietta said...

I love, love, love the look of joy on Snow Bunny's face in the jammies photo!

Mommy Spice said...

Ha ha ha, I've seen those same eyes on my spicy girl!! Cracks me up. I love her spinning in her pajamas.