We had a great time yesterday! After Ballet and Tap we had a practice hair day for recital!! The girls played a bunch and then we practiced making hair buns! The girls got some pretty buns and everyone had a good time. Mommies also.. Snow bunny is still wearing her bun today and won't let me take it down!! How many days can you wear a bun until your hair falls out??
Thursday, April 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a bunch of cute girls. I remember wanting to leave my hair a special way when I was little. Didn't last long though. We'll see if she still has the bun in on Monday. LOL!!
Too cute! I am always amazed at how mothers manage to make buns out of hair of almost ANY length or texture. Thank goodness for hair gel!
Haven't done my play group post yet, but we had a great time at Snow Bunny's b-day party. Hope she is enjoying her goodies.
Post a Comment