The Warming Hut

Welcome to the Warming Hut. This is my family, my husband the ski instructor, my daughter the snow bunny, my son the downhill dude and myself the ski patrol. We thank you for visiting our corner of the world. Enjoy your day--we will!!

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Cheerleaders Birthday!!

Cheerleader turned 4 this last week and had a big Princess birthday party. All the girls came and wore their prettiest Princess outfits!! There was lots of fun to be had and we all had a great time! The girls were able to put on some make-up! Each had their own mirror and lots of fun and pretty colors to play with. Amazingly they all did a really nice job. Definately Princesses!!
Did I also mention that the girls played and played!!
Here are all the beautiful princesses.
Present time!!! I'll help I'll help I'll help!!!
What a pretty smile!!
The castle cake was amazing and so pretty and did I mention nummy!!
Everyone had a great time and the mommies also had a blast.

No comments: