The Warming Hut

Welcome to the Warming Hut. This is my family, my husband the ski instructor, my daughter the snow bunny, my son the downhill dude and myself the ski patrol. We thank you for visiting our corner of the world. Enjoy your day--we will!!

Monday, March 26, 2007




We had another great play group day! Lots of fun was had by all!!The girls had a chance to pose for pictures with their new hats on! It amazes us how well all of the girls and moms seem to get along! I can't believe we have to wait a week until next monday!!!


3 comments:

Mommy Spice said...

You got some cute shots!! Can't wait till next week either. Someone is going to have to clarify our plans. I can't remember what we decided.

Mama Darling said...

We had a good time, too. DD was not ready to leave. I think she could have played all afternoon. Sure hope the weather is pretty for out plans next week in the bluebonnets. I'll email MommySpice and let her know the tentative plans.

PandaMom said...

Don'tcha just wanna eat 'em up?! They are such a joy and we love being all together with you and the others!